- Beginning with chronic pancreatitis, we are committed to advancing new therapies and accelerating a cure for debilitating and untreatable diseases—within ten years.
- We envision a world where people afflicted with pancreatitis and other debilitating and untreatable diseases can count on life-saving treatments—instead of suffering in isolation without hope.
We serve the patients & communities affected by recurrent acute and chronic pancreatitis. Our impact extends to disease research and healthcare, applying innovative financing models to advance new therapies and cures.
- Defined strategy to cure chronic pancreatitis within 10 years with input from key opinion leaders (KOLs)
- Organized & led patient panel at The National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases (NIDDK) meeting on expediting therapies for pancreatitis
- Launched our patient education program, including webinars with over 5,500 views and blog posts with more than 10,000 page visits
- Conducted the first chronic pancreatitis patient-needs survey and co-hosted a Patient-Focused Drug Development meeting for the FDA
- Identified 60 potential drug repurposing candidates that have evidence of action on pancreatitis targets
- Awarded Innovative Practices Award for Elsevier/Pistoia Alliance Datathon, an international data science competition that generated 300 drug repurposing candidates
- Built a robust network of patients eager to participate in clinical trials