Join Mission: Cure on Saturday, Dec. 8th from 12:00 – 12:45 p.m. EST for our next webinar, Curing Pancreatitis—It’s Time for a New Approach! This is the 3rd webinar in Mission: Cure’s patient webinar series. Register here to learn about the key initiatives Mission: Cure is leading in the fight to find a cure for pancreatitis. During the webinar, our co-directors, Megan Golden and Linda Martin, will share information about Mission: Cure’s:
- Strategy to develop disease-altering therapies for chronic and recurrent acute pancreatitis within 10 years
- Collaboration with genetic scientists and precision-medicine companies to identify genetic drivers of pancreatitis and gene-specific treatments
- Efforts to test already-approved drugs that show promise for pancreatitis patients
- New model for financing this research, which brings in “impact investors” who want their money to help people in measurable ways and healthcare payers who are willing to pay for improvements in patient outcomes and not just emergency care
- How patients can help and participate!
Mission: Cure is dedicated to finding a cure for pancreatitis and needs your help! Please join us for this webinar to educate yourself and learn how you can get involved. Even if you can’t make it on Saturday, please register so that we can send you the webinar’s recording as soon as it becomes available. Click here to register for this exciting and informative webinar.