Moments of Hope Gala
Thanks to all who joined and supported us! Hope to see you again next year.
Saturday, October 15, 2022
5pm PT / 8pm ET
Even if you missed the Gala, you can still be part of the Mission: Cure movement by donating! We rely on your donations to find a cure for pancreatitis.
Check out the recap!
Saturday, October 15, 2022.
5pm PT / 8pm ET: Moments of Hope Gala (party!)
What to Expect
Live Auction and Raffle
All these options and more are available– you could be the next big winner. Enter to win!
Thank you to our Sponsors
University of Minnesota Masonic Children’s Hospital with gratitude from the Shrauger Family
The Marcus Family
The Cataldo Family
Dr. Victor Katz & Melissa Crow
Tony & Jane Ford-Hutchinson
Steve Kelban & Ellen Schall
Barry Fishman & Teresa McMahon
Tim Atkin & Steve Powell
Peter Cohen & Sherwin Soo
Special Thank You
How You’ve Made an Impact
Your donations contribute to Mission: Cure’s efforts to dramatically improve the lives of all people affected by pancreatitis.
Finding a Cure
We are advancing new research and clinical studies for genetically-driven pancreatitis. With your support, we are closer than ever to finding effective treatments.
Improving Patient Care
Mission: Cure is reimagining clinical care to drive measurable improvement in patient outcomes and experience for individuals suffering from chronic and recurrent acute pancreatitis.
Providing Patient Education
Our patient education program inspires and engages patients and caregivers across the globe with accessible, high-value tools to effectively manage their disease.
Frequently Asked Questions
- We will provide you with a link to our YouTube Live event. During this event, you will not be seen by anyone. We hope you will participate in our very active YouTube chat. You will need a Google/Youtube account to participate in the chat.
- During the event, we will have games, a live auction, and patient stories.
Will the event be online?
- Yes! We have patients, family members, and supporters from all over the globe and a virtual event accommodates the most people at once. We’re happy to answer any questions about accessibility, registration, or event logistics: email@example.com
- We also encourage people to gather at “house parties” to participate in this fun event with friends and family. If you are going to host a house party with more than a few people, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know so we can make sure you are properly set up.
Do I have to register to attend?
- Yes. If you don’t register your email, you will not be able to receive event correspondence that includes important information like your unique bidding link or the YouTube Live link.
Do I have to donate to attend?
- No, the party is free to attend! However, donations are strongly encouraged. All proceeds help us get one step closer to finding a cure for pancreatitis.