Moments of Hope
Celebrating Pancreatitis Warriors
What to Expect
An interactive social hour and program where you can video chat with other guests in real-time followed by a fun, virtual party featuring patient stories, games, and a live auction
How You Will Make an Impact
Your donations contribute to all three of Mission: Cure’s core programs designed to dramatically improve the lives of all pancreatitis warriors
Finding a Cure
We are advancing new research and clinical studies for genetically-driven pancreatitis. With your support, we are closer than ever to finding effective treatments.
Improving Patient Care
Mission: Cure is reimagining clinical care to drive measurable improvement in patient outcomes and experience for individuals suffering from chronic and recurrent acute pancreatitis.
Providing Patient Education
Our patient education program inspires and engages patients and caregivers across the globe with accessible, high-value tools to effectively manage their disease.
The Marcus Family
White House Fellows Class of ’94-’95
Peter Cohen and Sherwin Soo
The Maciag Family
The Cataldo Family
Tony and Jane Ford-Hutchinson
Special Thank You
Beginning with chronic pancreatitis, we are committed to advancing new therapies and accelerating cures—within ten years.
We envision a world where all people dealing with complex or chronic illnesses have access to high quality care and lifesaving treatments.
WHO WE SERVE
We serve patients & communities affected by recurrent acute and chronic pancreatitis. Our impact extends to disease research and development and improved healthcare, applying innovative financing models to accelerate new therapies and cures that will measurably improve patients’ lives.
Frequently Asked Questions
- The first 50 minutes will be a social hour hosted on Remo. During the social hour, you’ll be able to “drop in” on a table of your choice. Tables will be labeled according to Table Captain’s names, but no one is restricted to stay at one table. Feel free to move around, say hi, and make new friends. During the social hour, you will see others and be seen by others (unless you choose to not enable your camera).
- After the social hour, we’ll provide you with a link to our YouTube Live event. During this event, you will not be seen by anyone. You can still participate in the YouTube chat.
- During the event, we will have games, a live auction, patient stories, and awards.
Will the event be entirely online?
- Yes! We have patients, family members, and supporters from all over the globe and a virtual event accommodates the most people at once. We’re happy to answer any questions about accessibility, registration, or event logistics: firstname.lastname@example.org
Do I have to register to attend?
- Yes. If you don’t register your email, you will not be able to receive event correspondence that includes important information like your unique bidding link, Remo link, or the YouTube Live link.
Do I have to donate to attend?
- No, the party is free to attend! However, donations are strongly encouraged. All proceeds help us get one step closer to finding a cure for pancreatitis.
How does the referral system work?
- The people who get the most people to attend by September 26th will receive a special gift box as a thank you for helping us make this the biggest pancreas party of the year.