Living with a chronic illness can be quite a challenge. If you’re managing one of the many chronic conditions like pancreatitis, cystic fibrosis, diabetes, or arthritis, you are well aware of how it can affect your daily life. From never-ending symptoms to ongoing discomfort, these conditions come with many challenges.
At times, it might seem like no one understands the daily struggles you face. To avoid becoming too discouraged, sometimes all you can do is laugh. These funny memes can capture the highs and lows of living with a recurring or long-term chronic illness. And, if we can discover some humor amid the difficulties, why not make the most of it?
So, whether you’re currently experiencing a flare-up or just need to laugh today, we hope these memes bring a smile to your face. Believe us, a little laughter can be a great source of comfort when you’re managing a chronic illness.
1. Sorry, I can’t hang out my chronic illness won’t let me
2. Thank you Captain Obvious
3. *Internal screaming*
4. The Spice Girls get it
5. Sleep I just want to
6. And the Oscar goes to…
7. It’s a scary sight
8. Symptoms always hide when the doctor is around
9. The most interesting illness in the world
10. Drowning in “normal lab results”
11. The chronic illness invisibility cloak
12. Tough decisions
13. Only time will tell
14. Productive doctor’s appointments!
15. If only it were that simple
16. When everyone tries to relate
17. Sure, I’m *definitely* faking it
18. There’s not enough time in the world to explain it all
19. Trying your best to keep it together
20. If only it were like this
21. Brad gets it
22. The list just keeps going and going
23. Wayyyy harder than it needs to be
24. The definition of ‘chronic’ is…
25. The most relatable pie chart
26. Once in a blue moon
27. Teamwork makes the dream work
28. I’m fine!
29. Not this again
30. Unwelcomed “expert” advice
Stay Up-To-Date on the Latest Pancreatitis Advancements
Mission: Cure is a coalition of patients, doctors, researchers, and entrepreneurs pioneering a new approach to curing diseases through innovative, outcome-based financing. Headquartered in New York City and operating virtually, Mission: Cure collaborates with researchers, innovators, and impact investors to discover life-altering therapies and bring them to patients. Currently, Mission: Cure is focused on accelerating a cure for pancreatitis. Support Mission: Cure by donating at mission-cure.org, and stay up-to-date with the latest pancreatitis news by subscribing to Mission: Cure’s newsletter, following Mission: Cure on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn, and subscribing to its YouTube Channel. Join Mission: Cure’s pancreatitis communities on HealthUnlocked and Facebook.