Severely elevated triglycerides often go hand-in-hand with other chronic conditions, including pancreatitis. If you’re managing high triglycerides, you can receive up to $360 in gift cards for joining the meTriG Study.
What is the meTriG study?
The meTriG Study is app-based and completely remote (no clinic visits required), where track your everyday health observations. By spending a few minutes per week tracking the things you notice about your health, you’ll help researchers understand the day-to-day experience of living with high triglycerides.
Who is eligible?
- 18+ years old
- A current US resident
- Managing triglycerides of at least 500 mg/dL (as shown in a lipid panel blood test taken within the past 6 months)
- Not currently pregnant or planning to become pregnant
- Not diagnosed with Familial Chylomicronemia Syndrome (FCS)
What do study activities involve?
Participation lasts for 6 months. Activities include:
- Track your health observations at least once per week, and more frequently as you notice them. It takes a few minutes each day that you decide to track.
- In addition, at the end of the month it will take 15-20 minutes to complete a monthly survey.
Interested in participating?
Visit foliahealth.com/metrigstudy to learn more and enroll! Use code MC500 at sign-up!